The PGDM Executive is a full-time AICTE approved 15-month programme in the nature of an accelerated MBA designed specifically for high-performing professionals with work experience. Primarily aimed at grooming Experienced Executives for a General Management role in the Functional Domain with a Global Orientation, the programme is designed with five distinct modules, namely, foundation, functional, internationalization, integration, and dissertation. The programme brings a global perspective to the participants through an international immersion module as a part of the curriculum. which is designed to give students an opportunity to broaden learning and deepen knowledge about an increasingly globalized economic environment.
Structured around a visit to an emerging economy such as BRICS nations or Eastern European nation or to a developed one in the Asian region like Singapore or South Korea, the class spends two weeks in the country and is hosted by one of the top local business schools. They attend lectures on the country's economy and society with specific emphasis on issues affecting business and industry; go on field visits to local plants and corporate offices; meet business and government leaders; attend cultural events and visit historical sites to help them understand the intricacies of the country. The participants are also exposed to personal growth lab and an assessment center that ensures a better self-appreciation for the areas of strength and development.
- A full-time programme taught by the best of faculty and industry practitioners.
- Contemporary course curriculum weaved in five phases of Foundation, Functional, Internationalization, Integration and Dissertation.
Immersion programme in a foreign university for 7 to 10 days. The approximately fees given along with the fee structure of the programme.
- The PGDM-EX programme provides participants the opportunity of a social immersion as a part of the sustainability and social responsibility course.
- Strong Industry Interface
- A unique course on contemporary issues in management offered by leading industry practitioners allowing participants an opportunity to debate and discuss the current issues that managers and leaders are occupied with.
- Based on the philosophy of ‘Knowing by Doing’ the programme architecture has an outcome-centered Elements of Knowledge, Skills, and Attitude which are built into the programme through various courses, workshops, simulations, field projects and experiential learning social immersions.
Knowing by Doing & Experiential Learning are the guiding principles of Pedagogy for all LBSIM Executive Programmes. The learning and pedagogy experience in the PGDM (Executive) course encompasses a broad range of learning techniques including case studies, simulations; real life projects; debates; discussions with senior executives of organizations, start-ups and consulting projects; courses and workshops.